Perşembe, Ocak 21

Second Life Winter

I know, right now I do not deal with my Blog Because; I am interested in doing something else with my dream job. I want to share my happiness soon.

Among all these, do not forget to shopping *smiles*

Head & Body 

Mesh Head ~ 01 Genesis_Head_Nelly_2.0 GACHA RARE @ Kustom9]
Slink & Maitreya Applier
Hair ~ .Olive. the Rebecca Hoodie - Red Heads  [The Arcade Gacha Event; Dec 2015 Round]
Tattoo ~ *Queen oF Ink - Medusa Tattoo V3.0 [DESIGNER CIRCLE Round121]

Outfit 

Baggy ~ .:EC:. - Bag Anika Baggy&Straps
Shoes ~ [BLK2.0] WASSUP-GACHA "MAITREYA" #LIGHTRED [Gacha]
Spike ~ .5 [ kunst ] - Spike Labret [GACHA @ Kustom9]
Septum ~ .3 [ kunst ] - Septum Keeper  [GACHA @ Kustom9]
 Phone Bag ~ *Tentacio* - Is snowing Waterproof bag. Pink [The Season Story]




0 Talks About :

Yorum Gönder

Copyright © 2015 Girlsdrobe by Georgina Daylight
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates